- Electrical locally-set points (EOW)
- Classification yard automation
- Decentralized itinerary control
- Gravity shunting systems
- Depot automation
- Electronic interlocking for shunting and freight traffic up to 50 km/h
- Processing switching commands issued by connected control elements (e.g. button switch, an operating console, radio control, control panel) or from the MC module data interface or from the trailing side via the axle counter circuit's double wheel sensor.
- Controlling and monitoring the points mechanism (4-wire technology).
- Self-acting reversal operation if the end position is not attained (programmable).
- Setting a preferred position (normal position) to which the points automatically return (programmable) after the axle counter circuit has been entered and left.
- Functional dependence on other points e.g. flank protection or double-slip points (programmable).
- Decentralized signaling of the points position with a point signal
- Switching protection due to points-clear / points-occupied notification provided by an axle counter system that is integrated into the control system. This means that the points cannot be switched at the wrong time below a vehicle whose axles have been counted within the zone that is denoted by the double wheel sensor.